StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Engineer to support the evolution of the Integrated Data Environment for Unmanned Carrier Aviation at NAVAIR. The Engineer will work as part of a team to implement and integrate Product Lifecycle Management tools for large defense programs. The selected candidate will be responsible for integrating NAVAIR people, data, and processes within commercial software. Additional roles will include evaluating engineering data and supporting logistics planning efforts. Additionally, the Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience with PLM/PDM systems to include configuration and change management. Siemens Teamcenter specific experience is preferred.
- Experience working with process owners, end-users, and other stakeholders to define and derive requirements.
- Experience supporting cost/business case analysis, analysis of alternatives or trade-off/impact analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Systems or Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other applicable technical disciplines.
- Allowable substitution: an AA or AS degree with an additional four (4) years of experience; OR and additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted with no degree.
- Teamcenter architecture, configuration, and customization experience.
- Experience with the development and use of measures, metrics and scorecards.
- Experience with MBE or MBSE approaches, methods, and techniques applied to the development of enterprise solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English with good written and verbal communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Minimum Secret clearance may be required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer