StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Logistics Information Technology (IT) Engineer to support the Digital Thread Environment IPT at NAVAIR. The Engineer will work as part of a team to evaluate, develop and integrate Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Additive Manufacturing (AM) solutions for the NAVAIR enterprise. The selected candidate will be responsible for integrating NAVAIR people, data, and processes within commercial software applications. Additional roles will include evaluating engineering data and supporting logistics planning efforts. Additionally, the Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- PLM/PDM experience with PTC Windchill and/or Siemens Teamcenter.
- Database information exchange use or development.
- Experience in workflow development of NAVAIR process owners, end-users, and other stakeholders.
- Performing Engineering analysis of OEM technical data information delivery.
- Provide logistics technology or information for effective and efficient support of product, equipment, or system manufacturing or service.
- Technical performance assessments.
- Requirements development and flow down analysis.
- Supporting development of system engineering architecture products.
- Ability to self-manage and initiate within a team structure.
- Ability to work with a diverse team of personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems or Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other applicable technical disciplines. Allowable substitution: an AA or AS degree with an additional four (4) years of experience; OR and additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BA or BS degree.
- Windchill and/or Teamcenter architecture, configuration, and customization experience.
- Experience using or developing NAVAIR Logistics IT systems architecture
- Experience with Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) approaches, methods, and techniques.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English with good written and verbal communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer