StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst is responsible for performing analytical and evaluative work requiring a comprehensive knowledge of: financial and management organization, operations, and practices and related basic economic, accounting, and legal principles. Assists program/project personnel with financial tracking, budget formulation, execution, and overall financial support. The selected applicant will provide support with a variety of management activities, corporate initiatives, special projects, and data calls which could have significant impact on the organization and its business operations. In addition, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- A minimum of four (4) years financial management experience, two (2) of which must be within DoN.
- Financial management experience should include financial analysis of business programs, development of cost estimates, program status reports, and knowledge of DoD Federal Management Regulations (FMR).
- DoN experience supporting military aircraft or major weapons systems with specific knowledge of FMS and Defense Security Assistance Programs; demonstrated experience in Foreign Military Sales (FMS), DSAMS, MISIL, preparation of LOA and P&A documents, financial reconciliation, case management and closure, financial action tracking, utilization of DIFS and MISIL, usage of SCIP, Information Warehouse, Case Financial Management System (CFMS).
- Experience preparing and entering financial documentation within the Navy ERP.
- BA/BS Degree in business, management or relative technical discipline.
- Allowable substitution: An AA/AS degree and an additional 4 years’ experience or no degree and an additional 8 years’ experience.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.