StraCon Services Group is seeking a Full-Time Program Analyst. The Program Analyst is responsible for performing program management, technical, or business analysis. Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings. Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with the IPTs and modification teams to create modification schedules for V-22 Aircraft that will minimize downtime of aircraft. Provide technical analysis to IPTs. during the SOW review process. Monitor and document daily workflow progress of each site and assist when any issues arise that require government assistance.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting of project schedules based on Contract Data Requirements List, aircraft availability, and budget requirements.
- Interpret technical data in order to assist the PMA in contract development and process improvement plans through the use of spreadsheets with pivot tables to show specific reporting requirements. (Expertise of MS Excel is required)
- Develop aircraft induction schedules for modification efforts.
- Research and report on completion status for all ECP’s, (Kits and Installs) for various IPT’s.
- Assist Government lead in development of ACCESS database to house all mod and retrofit information.
- Research and develop a plan for expiring funds for various contracting efforts. (ongoing effort)
- Coordinate plan with Configuration Management (CM) to develop ECP documentation, Form 1430, 1692 (Understanding of CM and ECP process is required)
- Identify required contract adjustments to IPTL over course of execution (multiple install plans)
- Monitor MODTR/TAR Issues from the field and facilitate resolutions for various ECPs across IPTs, recommend de-obligations of funds where necessary.
- Close communication with TYCOM, AFSOC, and Bell-Boeing to resolve any mod related issues.
- Direct the shipment of mod kits as required.
- Provide logistics data to IPTL’s on an as required basis.
- Must have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; and included in the eight (8) years, there must be three (3) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to Planning, Programming, and Budgeting System (PPBS), Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, and DD 254.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, earned value management and schedules.
- Expertise of MS Excel is required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or Technical Discipline
U.S Citizenship required. Current U.S. Government SECRET clearance is mandatory.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer