StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Sr. Web Developer. The Web Developer will develop and implement websites, web applications, application databases, and interactive web interfaces. Evaluate code to ensure it is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers and devices. Optimize website performance, scalability, and server-side code and processes. May develop website infrastructure and integrate websites with other computer applications. Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow SharePoint applications to run. The Web Developer is responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Must have ten (10) years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description, with at least three (3) of those years demonstrating experience creating, modifying, and testing the code, forms, and script that allow SharePoint applications to run.
- Must be able to travel occasionally.
- At least 5 years of experience using SharePoint or web-based tools.
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must have or be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance