StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Program Analyst to support a NAVAIR Aircraft Program Office. The Program Analyst is responsible for performing critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success.
• Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
• Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
• Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
• Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
• Tracks program/project status and schedules.
• Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
In addition, the Journeyman Program/Project/Management Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
• Three (3) to ten (10) years of experience performing duties/responsibilities described above.
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Creating, reviewing, and updating program related briefs.
• Experience developing, maintaining, and tracking program/project status and schedules.
• BA/BS degree.
• Allowable Substitution: Associate’s Degree plus two (2) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree. OR Four (4) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
• U.S. Citizenship required.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance (at a minimum).
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer