StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Mid-Level Configuration Management Analyst to support a NAVAIR Aircraft Program Office.
- Collects, organizes, and interprets data relating to aircraft training systems.
- Maintains configuration control of acquisition products and data.
- Tracks configuration changes.
- Coordinates and supports development of Engineering Change Proposals.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
In addition, the Mid-Level Configuration Management Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Three (3) to ten (10) years of experience performing duties/responsibilities described above.
- Proficiency using CMPRO.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Creating, reviewing, and updating program related briefs.
- Experience developing, maintaining, and tracking program/project status and schedules.
- BA/BS degree.
- Allowable Substitution: Associate’s Degree plus two (2) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree. OR Four (4) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance (at a minimum).