StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Senior (Sr.) Program Analyst with acquisition related experience to support a NAVAIR Aircraft Program Office. The Sr. Program Analyst is responsible for performing critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Supports: Acquisition Plans (AP), Acquisition Strategy Reports (ASR), Procurement Initiation Document (PID), Statement of Work (SOW), funding documents, Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), and Acquisition Program Baseline Agreements (APBA).
- Follows program procedures, practices, philosophies, and documentation to ensure compliance with specifications, contracts, and mission requirements.
In addition, the Sr. Program/Project/Management Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- At least ten (10) years of experience performing duties/responsibilities described above.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Creating, reviewing, and updating program related briefs.
- Experience developing, maintaining, and tracking program/project status and schedules.
- MA/MS degree
- Allowable Substitution: Bachelor’s Degree plus two (2) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
- OR Associate’s Degree plus four (4) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
- OR Six (6) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance (at a minimum).