StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Crypto Program Analyst, Senior. The Program Analyst will apply analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives specific to Aviation and Maritime Mode 5 Identification Friend or Foe. (IFF) cryptographic equipment. Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs management of cryptographic equipment in accordance with NSA Operational Security Doctrine. Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management. The Crypto Program Analyst is responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Must have over ten (10) years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description, with at least five (5) of those years demonstrating experience managing cryptographic equipment.
- Must be able to travel occasionally.
- At least 5 years of experience supporting Mark XIIA Mode 5 IFF systems..
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must have or be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance