StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Systems Administrator, Senior. The Systems Administrator will provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically. May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word-processing, electronic mail, and operating systems. The Systems Administrator Senior is responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Over ten (10) years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description with at least five (5) of those years demonstrating experience providing technical assistance to computer users.
- Must be able to travel occasionally.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience using NMCI, SharePoint and Share Drives; and certified as MS SharePoint Super User.
- MA/MS degree
- Allowable Substitution: BA/BS degree plus (two) 2 additional years’ experience, or High School Diploma plus (six) 6 additional years’ experience. .
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must have or be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance