StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Data Configuration Management Analyst to support a Major NAVAIR Program. The Data Configuration Management Analyst will be responsible for performing various configuration and data management duties in support of select Integrated Product Teams (IPT’s). Duties include, collecting, organizing, reviewing and interpreting technical data relating to aircraft weapon system acquisition and products. Tracking the status of open and historical configuration change actions.
- 3 to 10 years of combined experience performing duties described below with at least 3 of those years applying government-instituted processes and web-based tools for documentation, change control management and data management and maintaining a data repository to store, control access, and release of data to authorized users.
- Experience in collecting, organizing and interpreting data relating to the acquisition of aircraft and commodity product programs.
- Experience maintaining configuration control of acquisition products and data.
- Demonstrated ability to assist program team members in CDRL preparation, processing, receipt, and disposition to include use of the program’s CDRL Tool.
- Experience supporting tasking associated with Procurement Initiation Documents (PIDs), and Date Requirements Review Boards (DRRBs). Prepare status reports and Contract Notebooks.
- At least 3 years of experience in the NAVAIR Data Management process applying principles of DoD 5010.12-M and NAVAIRINST 4200.21.
- BA/BS Degree
- Allowable Substitution: an AA/AS degree and an additional 2 years’ experience or no degree and an additional 4 years’ experience.
- Occasional travel will be required
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD clearance prior to employment.