StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Program Analyst to support a Major NAVAIR Weapons Program. The Program Analyst is responsible for performing program management, technical, or business analysis. Participating as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings. Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft weapon/acquisition and product programs. Track program/project status and schedules. Apply policies and procedures for financial planning. In addition, the Program Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; and included in the eight (8) years, there must be three (3) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the acquisition process to include SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, and DD 254.
- Demonstrated experience in the tracking of program/project contract statuses.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing requirements, reviewing/writing statements of work (SOWs), analyzing and monitoring progress of tasks and actions of a dispersed team.
- Experience with the DoD acquisition process and an understanding of basic acquisition terminology and familiarity with NAVINST 5000.21B.
- Demonstrated experience in researching, compiling, tracking and analyzing program technical and/or financial data.
- Background with the NAVAIR acquisition process and understanding of the DoD 5000.
- Development of acquisition packages for new and existing efforts.
- Facilitate the close out of CV-22 IPT contract close outs
- Development of monthly activity reports for submission through Air Force channels.
- Other program execution related tasks.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Database management experience.
- Naval weapons maintenance and handlining experience.
- BA/BS Degree in a business, management or relevant technical discipline.
- Allowable Substitution: an AA/AS degree and an additional 4 years’ experience or no degree and an additional 8 years’ experience.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.