StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full-Time Security Coordinator. The Security Coordinator is responsible for performing program management, technical or quality assurance analyses of the Physical Security, Information Security, Personnel Security, Industrial Security, Technology Protection, Acquisition Security, and Operational Security. Additionally, the Security Analyst will participate as a member of and support the specified Program teams and directed meetings. This dynamic, highly motivated, and well organized individual must have prior experience in administering US government security policies and procedures to serve as a Security Coordinator. In addition, the Security Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Coordinate End of Day Inspections/Training
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures
- Review/Edit Statement Of Work (SOW) language for security requirements
- Review/Edit/Route DD254s in support of the teams to be processed through Industrial Security
- Provide research and recommendations to leadership on DSS violations/incidents
- Provide support for all STE actions
- Maintain a library of all classified and unclassified emails and letter closures for action items
- Coordinate/Conduct Security Training
- Wrap/Transport/Mail classified documents
- Conduct safe inventory
- Act as Unit Security Coordinator
- Perform Physical Security duties, such as coordinating resolution of alarm system issues with alarm monitoring services company; serve as alternate key custodian for facility
- Coordinate NCIS briefs for FMS Teams traveling abroad
- Prepare badges for Foreign Nationals visiting facility
- Coordinate classified meetings, verify clearances of attendees, prepare room prior to meeting
- Foreign National Visit Requests
- Assist the Program Security Manager with security policy research
- Review/Edit/Route Program Protection Plans
- Review/Edit/Route FMS Transportation Plans
- Prepare and track Courier Cards
- Pick-up, receipt, and log incoming Classified mail
- Establish local procedures and manage duty roster for end of working day security checks, utilizing the SF 701 checklist
- Manage and maintain required security documentation, including SF 700, SF 702 forms
- Issue and manage access control entry cards
- Ensure correct markings are applied to controlled unclassified and classified documents
- Act as SIPRNet Room custodian, including management of COMSEC material and associated documentation
- Review/Edit/Route Security Classification Guides (SCG)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline and included in the 4 years, there must be three (3) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Must have working knowledge of:
- Facility Security and Industrial Security
- Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and possess the appropriate credentials
- The National Industry Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
- DoD and SECNAV Information Security Program Manuals
- SIPERNET and COMSEC custodian responsibilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to Contract Data Requirements List, and DD 254.
- Experience with Security Assistance (SA) and National Disclosure Policy (NDP) procedures
- Demonstrated FMS program experience and/or International Program Security Requirements training.
- Familiarity with the NAWCAD Security Coordinator Handbook.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, management or relevant technical discipline.
- Allowable substitution: an AA/AS degree and an additional 4 years’ experience or no degree and an additional 8 years’ experience.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must currently possess, at a minimum, an Active Secret Level Federal Security Clearance
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer