StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full-time Assistant Project Manager. The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for providing CSS personnel to support to the performing project task definition and workload planning, acquisition management, funds management, and financial cost accounting. Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide CSS personnel to support budgeting, project planning and maintaining program information in the business enterprise tools. Enterprise tools include: SAP- Navy Enterprise Resource Planning, Microsoft Office products, Work in Progress Database, Program Management Tool, Command Staffing work-year database, and Workload Assignment Agreements.
- Provide CSS personnel to support project leads in the performance of program tasks; respond to administrative and programmatic data calls; and provide administrative planning related to program events and day-to-day operations of assigned projects.
- Provides CSS personnel to support in administrative planning, labor forecasting, labor burn rates, BPR-Bank Purchase Requests, Contract Deliverables (CDRL’s) tracking, record keeping, date entry, communications, inventory control, and program administration related to day-to-day operations and activities of assigned projects.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of acquisition experience.
- Desired: Two (2) years of acquisition experience with at least one (1) year experience in Program management.
- BA/BS Degree in engineering, systems management, or business, management or relevant technical discipline.
- Allowable Substitutions: Or completed training in one (1) of the following DAU courses; DAU ACQ 101, 201, DAU PMT 250 or DAU Level 100
- Desired: MA/MS in engineering, systems management
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.