StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)/Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) to assess aircraft systems and software applications for cyber security requirements using the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process. The ISSO/ISSE will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Translate cybersecurity requirements into technical and programmatic requirements for acquisition programs.
- Collaborate with program management and engineering team members to define and implement cybersecurity requirements for aircraft systems and software.
- Create, review, and maintain RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A) packages.
- Conduct cyber security assessments of RMF controls implemented for assigned systems.
- Identify corrective actions and mitigation strategies to achieve and sustain RMF compliance.
- At least two (2) years of experience in the Cyber Security, Information Systems Security field, or in a related area.
- Must have experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) or DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
- Must possess a DoD Approved Cybersecurity Workforce Certification for an Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Level 1,2, or 3 (e.g. Security+, CAP, CISSP).
- At least four (4) years of experience in the Cyber Security, Information Systems Security field, or in a related area.
- Experience with military aircraft or related systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Allowable substitution:
- Associates degree plus four years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
- Eight years of additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required. Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.