StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full time Maintenance Subject Matter Expert (SME). This individual will serve as a Maintenance SME for conducting C-130T (Navy) training requirements analysis and assisting with courseware development. This individual will work with other SMEs, Courseware Developers, and Instructional Designers as part of an integrated team to support the design, development and implementation of innovative C-130T Maintenance and Aircrew training products. Daily tasks include the analysis of source instructional materials and supporting the design, development and validation of digital and platform delivered training courses. This includes development of virtual training products from source material using proprietary and commercial off-the-shelf courseware applications and other software tools. Contract begins on 15 May 2020 in Jacksonville, Florida.
The SME is responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Microsoft Office software knowledge highly preferred
- C-130T, C-130H, E-2, C-2, or P-3 engine and propeller maintenance experience desired
- NP-2000 propeller and Allison T56-A-16 engine is a plus
- Formal school instructor experience is desired
- Must be able to accommodate occasional travel requirements
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply for and be granted a DoD interim clearance prior to employment.