StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Senior Program Analyst (Sr. PA) to provide Advanced Development (AD) support for a NAVAIR program office headquartered in Patuxent River, MD. The Sr. PA (AD) will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Demonstrated current knowledge of air wing platforms and capabilities.
- CSG/joint knowledge of expected future threat theaters of operation.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and lifecycle management
- A minimum of four (4) years out of eight (8) years of recent work experience related to analysis and planning.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV, and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) forms related to Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Systems (PPBS), Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests (MIPRs), Work Requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs), and DD254 is required.
- Demonstrated experience in program/project status, earned value management and schedules.
- Perform mission and operational analysis of new technologies.
- Assess projected future military operating environment.
- Assess impact of future CONEMPS, lethality, and survivability.
- Bridge capability gaps to decrease time from receipt of tasking to warfighting effect delivery.
- Determine technologies with potential return on investment.
- Define technology transition plans.
- Coordinate with DARPA, ONR, NAWCWD, NAWDC, VX community.
- Bridge technology developments with engineering.
- Apply military fleet CONOPS, CONEMPS and operations constructs.
- Relate current fleet operations and issues to program office and industry.
- Coordinate future expected fleet employment.
- Identify fleet capability gaps related to mission planning, execution, and analysis
- Define requirements.
- Identify rapid prototyping, demonstration, and experimentation initiatives.
- Assess and analyze technological impacts and benefits on future CONEMPS, planning, employment, and analysis capabilities.
- Perform gap analysis and requirements definition.
- Focus on strike mission planning, execution, and analysis.
- Integrate multi-domain mission management with air wing strike kill chains.
- Military experience / demonstrated understanding of CVW operations.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required. Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.