StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Program Analyst, Journeyman (PA) with Configuration Management experience to support a NAVAIR Program Office.
- Maintains configuration control of acquisition products and data.
- Tracks configuration changes.
- Coordinates and supports development of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs).
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, agendas, and boards.
- Analyzes program requirements, status, budgets, and schedules.
- Performs program management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Participates as a member of and/or support the specified PMO and PMO-directed business meetings.
- Collects, completes, organizes, and interprets technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs.
- Drafts presentations in various formats to present results of analysis.
- Provides escort services and manage Government property and facilities on behalf of and in concert with the JPO.
- Supports meeting with PMOs and other JPO contract support personnel.
- Three to ten (3 - 10) years of experience performing duties described in the functional description.
- At least two (2) years in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP).
- Knowledge of the principles, policies, and practices of system acquisition to plan, organize, and coordinate critical aspects of the development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems, subsystems, and equipment.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) for the development of contracts and contract modifications required for the acquisition of logistics supportability products.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, schedules, and DoD reporting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Service and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series), to include DoD Instruction (DoDI).
- 5000.2, DoD Directive (DODD) 5530.03, and the International Cooperation in Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (IC in AT&L) Handbook.
- BA/BS degree.
- Allowable substitution:
- Associate’s Degree plus four (4) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Six (6) years of additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Less than 10% travel required.
- U.S. Citizenship required. Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer