StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Program Analyst, Senior (Sr. PA) to support high visibility/mission critical aspects of a NAVAIR Program Office.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget, and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes, and interprets technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, agendas, and boards.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Participates as a member of and/or support the specified PMO and PMO-directed business meetings.
- Drafts presentations in various formats to present results of analysis.
- Provides escort services and manage Government property and facilities on behalf of and in concert with the JPO.
- Supports meeting with PMOs and other JPO contract support personnel.
- May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- At least ten (10) years of experience performing duties described in the functional description.
- Experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management.
- A minimum of six (6) years of recent work experience related to analysis and planning.
- At least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical, or business analysis.
- At least three (3) years of experience in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP).
- At least two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Knowledge of the principles, policies, and practices of system acquisition to plan, organize, and coordinate critical aspects of the development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems, subsystems, and equipment.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations for the development of contracts and contract modifications required for the acquisition of logistics supportability products.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, schedules, and DoD reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge of Service and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series), to include DoD Instruction (DoDI)
- 5000.2, DoD Directive (DODD) 5530.03, and the International Cooperation in Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (IC in AT&L) Handbook
- Prior military aviation experience is a plus.
- Master’s Degree (MA, MS, MBA, etc.)
- Allowable substitution:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus four (4) years additional work experience related to the labor category functional description may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
- Associate’s Degree plus eight (8) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
- Ten (10) years of additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Master's Degree.
- Less than 10% travel required.
- U.S. Citizenship required. Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer