StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full-time Senior Acquisitions Logistics Manager to support NAWC programs. This position is contingent upon contract award. The Senior Acquisitions Logistics Manager
will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Act as the overall lead logistician in the performance of comprehensive analysis across the spectrum of ILS elements during a job assignment in or in support of an operational command.
- Primary lead and interface for acquisition and/or operational logistics planning and shall perform independent work to provide logistics and support system effectiveness analysis, studies and evaluations.
- Research, collect and analyze SE quantitative and qualitative data necessary to support new policy initiatives specified to address changing/evolving technical, acquisition and operational logistics support. This includes SE Naval Aviation, weapons and ship, maintenance engineering, technical, financial and schedule data.
- Review and analyze Naval Aviation Maintenance engineering/technical, financial and schedule data to support ILS and maintenance policy conceptualization, development, and implementation of ILS documentation.
- Provide recommendations to support program requirements.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in acquisition and/or operational logistics, 3 years of which must have been in the previous 10 years, in support of Navy Aircraft Support Equipment (SE), acquisition logistics.
- Experience overseeing the efforts of less senior staff.
- Knowledgeable of acquisition policies and procedures; demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the requirements of the DOD 5000 series.
- Knowledgeable of NAVAIR logistics and maintainability programs and processes.
- Travel as required to support program requirements.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).