StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full-time Senior (SR) Project Engineer to support NAWC programs. This position is contingent upon contract award. The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Leads the technical aspects of projects related to aircraft weapon systems, SE, ATE and/or TPS.
- The Senior Engineer reviews and recommends for approval or disapproval technical data related to aircraft weapon systems, SE-Support Equipment, ATE-Automated Test Equipment and/or TPS-Test Program Sets.
- The Sr. Project Engineer is required to integrate engineering and managerial disciplines to attain objectives.
- The Sr. Project Engineer is required to work within the Navy's acquisition methodology and be experienced in communications with other contractors within the DoD in order to resolve problems.
- Provide recommendations to support program requirements.
- This position requires a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in technical aspects of projects related to aircraft weapon systems SE, ATE and/or TPS.
- The Senior Engineer shall have demonstrated technical experience in reviewing and recommending for approval or disapproval technical data related to SE, ATE and/or TPS development/acquisition or experience designing and developing SE, ATE and/or TPS.
- BS or BA in Engineering, either Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Computer.
- Having an advanced Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Computer Degree is preferred.
- Travel as required to support program requirements.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer