StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Senior (Sr.) Program/Project Analyst
to support a NAVAIR Aircraft Program Office. The Sr. Program/Project Analys
t is responsible for performing critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget, and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes, and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
In addition, the Sr. Program/Project Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- At least ten (10) years of experience performing duties/responsibilities described above.
- Experience in the development and execution of strategic plans for US Navy/USMC simulation and training devices.
- Experience collaborating with end users, engineers, and Integrated Products Teams (IPTs) to develop Instructional Systems Design (ISD) requirements and ensure adherence to Naval Education and Training guidelines.
- Experience drafting Statements of Work (SOWs), Specifications (SPECS), Specification Change Notices (SCNs), and Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) documentation in support of US Navy/USMC aircrew training devices.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Creating, reviewing, and updating program related briefs.
- Experience developing, maintaining, and tracking program/project status and schedules.
- Ability to derive additional requirements based on knowledge of aircrew training systems.
- Ability to spearhead efforts and interface with the appropriate stakeholders to ensure mission accomplishment.
- Experience providing top-level briefs on program milestones, progress, and accomplishments.
- MA/MS degree
- Allowable Substitution:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus two (2) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
- Associate’s Degree plus four (4) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
- Six (6) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.