StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking Logistician, Journeyman
to support aviation training systems while analyzing and coordinating the ongoing logistical functions of a firm or organization. Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources. Acts as the Integrated Logistics Support Manager (ILSM).
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide logistics inputs to acquisition documents, in process reviews, and supportability analyses,
- Review of Government Furnished Information and contract data submittals.
- Support functional and physical configuration audits
- Inventory management and investigations of support requirements.
- Ensure logistics elements are procured and all life cycle support requirements are considered
- Potential travel up to 10%
Experience should include management of logistics programs for assigned training systems that include:
- Candidate must have approximately 3 or more years of experience with Defense Department acquisition policies and procedures or like experience.
- DoD Acquisition policies and procedures, coordinating complex Navy procedures, and developing logistics budgets.
- The candidate should have significant knowledge of and experience with Government contract and procurement procedures including new contract actions, contract modifications, and product procurement to ensure all life-cycle support logistics requirements are satisfied.
- Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different projects at any one time.
- Possess the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the Logistics program.
- Experience with Training Systems desired.
- BA or BS degree in a logistics, business, management, or technical field is preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).