StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Multimedia Specialist - Public Affairs/Visual Information Program Manager. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Essential Job Duties:
- The Multimedia Specialist is responsible for management of the VI equipment inventory program, which includes receiving, reviewing, and maintaining quarterly equipment inventory and status reports from each CNSP ship.
- The Multimedia Specialist reviews and analyze each ship’s report to determine proper accountability of equipment and identify equipment issues.
- The Multimedia Specialist communicates report statuses and findings to CNSP PAO and the Pacific Fleet VI Manager.
- The Multimedia Specialist receives, review, and maintain quarterly Afloat Multimedia Production System (AMMPS) inventories from LHD, LHA, and LPD Media departments/divisions and independent MCs.
- The Multimedia Specialist compiles the reports and provide to CNSP PAO and the Pacific Fleet VI Manager.
- The Multimedia Specialist tracks the inventory of CNSP Public Affairs Office’s PA/VI camera equipment to include: tracking check-in and check-out of gear/components, maintaining equipment 1149s for equipment given to CNSP ships or shore-based units, and reporting inventory status to CNSP PAO on a quarterly basis.
- The Multimedia Specialist establishes and maintains active communication with each ship’s VI Team Leader and their ISIC VI POC to ensure any piece of PA/VI equipment that is degraded, malfunctioning or requiring maintenance and/or troubleshooting is communicated to the Multimedia Specialist.
- The Multimedia Specialist reports any equipment issues, and warranty statuses, to CNSP PAO and the Pacific Fleet VI Manager to ensure they can be resolved as quickly as possible.
- The Multimedia Specialist conducts yearly visits to CNSP ships to provide ship’s VI personnel a one-day hands-on training on all CNSP mandated PA/VI equipment. Training sessions will take place in CNSP fleet concentration areas: Pearl Harbor, HI, Everett, WA, Yokosuka, Japan, Sasebo, Japan, and San Diego, CA.
- The Multimedia Specialist will oversee the CNSP PA/VI equipment lifecycle management for CNSP sea-based units force-wide. The Multimedia Specialist shall develop, maintain, and execute a lifecycle management program for CNSP VI equipment.
- Some domestic travel required
- Manage equipment lifecycle management.
- Equipment inventory experience
- Understand Navy Visual Information Program, specifically OPTASK VI
- Includes working knowledge DSLR camera and video gear
- TTPs for gathering, editing, and releasing OPTASK VI footage
- Post visual (photo and video) content on social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience providing training and evaluations to shipboard VI teams
- Former Navy Mass Communication Specialist (MC) preferred
- Degree Desired
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer