StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Systems Engineer Senior / Cloud Architect
in support of training and simulation systems at NAWCTSD Orlando.
- Candidate must have approximately 10 or more years of experience with network architecture.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience with building, delivering, deploying, and managing cloud solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform highly preferred.
- Experience with migrating, building, and deploying applications to the cloud
- Knowledge of a broad variety of enterprise and Cloud data, software, and hardware solutions
- ID system structure based on program requirements
- Experience with automated DevSecOps pipeline deployment
- Knowledge of networking and firewall security design
- Knowledge of Agile design methodologies
- Knowledge of FedRAMP and DoD SRG requirements and FISMA security control requirements
- Knowledge of infrastructure layers, including VMware and RedHat Linux OS
- Security+, CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Microsoft Azure Certification
- BA or BS degree in any discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer