StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking an experienced Teamcenter Active Workspace Developer to support the implementation of Siemens Teamcenter services projects in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Government Cloud Environment (GCE) for our Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) customer. You will work closely with the StraCon Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) integration team to transform customer requirements into successful implementation projects, coordinating with the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), various government acquisition groups, and remote technical teams to accomplish the goals of the project.
As the Teamcenter Active Workspace Developer you will help refine and grow the capabilities of current systems, driving continuous improvement to meet our engineering and logistic Active Workspace integration and interface needs. You will be responsible for design, develop, and sustain the current Teamcenter environment and related application systems.
In this role, you will also promote best practices and internal business processes. You will be responsive and able to adapt quickly to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You will work in a data driven environment, have a desire to drive change, and are excited by the opportunity to analyze systematic issues and implement solutions to challenging problems related to the development of this project.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist the Set up a TC environment from ground zero and with a disaster recovery from a backup.
- Manage Access Manager, Workflows, Organization, TC Visualization, Classification, and NX Manager inside AWS GCE.
- Provide structure Management to including creating Revision Rules and Variant Rules as well as configuring Assemblies using established business rules
- Install and configure the latest versions of Active Workspace
- Create batch scripts for different Teamcenter purposes
- Configuring ACLs, Workflows, Organization, TC Visualization, and NX Manager
- Assist in the setup of TC and AW servers in AWS GCE cloud
- Create documents defining processes and procedures for installation and best practices in Teamcenter
- Act as a point of contact for problem resolution and resolve key systemic production issues.
- Support daily Multisite user issues in U.S. Troubleshoot and resolve Multisite Share, Transfer and data sync issues
- Assist in the creation of Teamcenter training material using SysML to support new users.
- Support various user issues like TC client setup, connection issues, data and process lock issues, TC-NX integration issues, and import/export issues
- Declarative Programming expertise
- AWBuild command experience
- Ability to customize stylesheet with preference updates to accommodate functionality
- Customization and Configuration of Extending Active Workspace (workspaces, tiles, tile collections, etc.)
- Ability to work with a geographically disbursed team in a collaborative online environment to achieve project objectives
- Teamcenter and Active Workspace with admin and user support skillset
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to customize Teamcenter server, Active Workspace Client, Rich client, Thin client, and integrations with NX
- Analytical skills with expertise in overall Teamcenter products to solve Teamcenter end user issues
- Ability to create test scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and conduct end-to-end unit testing, system integration, and UAT to include: Unit testing, system integration and UAT testing.
- Document test cases for system integration testing and UA.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Navy Intranet and DoD IT infrastructure
- TC and/or NX code development (C, C++, JAVA. ITK and SOA)
- Understanding of installation, configuration, and patching of Teamcenter server and client components, data model (BMIDE) updates, and additional integrations
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Occasional Travel may be required depending on location
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience in Teamcenter and 3 years in Active Workspace
- Experience designing/architecting PLM/Teamcenter Solutions for client and server.
- DoD 8570 compliant (Security+ Cert, OS Cert (Windows or Linux preferred)), required clearance level
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active Secret clearance required and must be eligible to apply and to pass a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer