StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking an experienced TeamCenter Active Workspace Architect to support the implementation of Siemens Teamcenter services projects in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Government Cloud Environment (GCE) for our Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) customer. You will work closely with the StraCon Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) integration team to transform customer requirements into successful implementation projects, coordinating with the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), various government acquisition groups, and remote technical teams to accomplish the goals of the project.
As the Teamcenter Active Workspace Developer you will help refine and grow the capabilities of current systems, driving continuous improvement to meet our engineering and logistic Active Workspace integration and interface needs. You will be responsible for design, develop, and sustain the current Teamcenter environment and related application systems.
Essential Job Duties:
- The solution architect is responsible for providing the technical and functional guidance for the planning, architecture, deployment, and integration of Siemen's Teamcenter PLM platform.
- The solution architect will help guide the strategy and overall roadmap of Teamcenter PLM amongst Active Workspace and Rich Client applications.
- Coordinate with stakeholders focusing on Teamcenter data models, workflows, and stylesheets to implement and maintain business processes related to Navy aircraft maintenance.
- Oversee Teamcenter PLM application architecture and learn about future releases to evaluate the impact this can have on product improvement, and value stream mapping workflows.
- Work with teams involving engineering project leads, product marketing, CAD designers, and other stakeholders such as IT team to ensure strong communication and integration with the Teamcenter platform.
- Responsible for implementing OOTB Manufacturing Process Planning and Change Management.
- Develop custom workflows in Teamcenter.
- As the technical expert, this person will provide guidance on PLM and other engineering software solutions involving CAD/CAM.
- Continuously improve and optimize system architectural elements, such as enterprise servers & pool managers, web servers, solr engine, database, load balancer and translations servers.
- Assist in addressing performance in Teamcenter implementations that may arise.
- Interface with the engineering staff of all levels and work with PLM vendor for resolutions to highly complex and unique design issues.
- Create and maintain documentation of best practices and instructions for Teamcenter.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Navy Intranet and DoD IT infrastructure
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Occasional Travel may be required depending on location
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline required.
- Expert knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter UA v12.x or above, encompassing BMIDE, Workflow, Access Management (ADA), Project Security, Organization, Groups and Roles, Dispatcher service, Active Workspace Client, Reporting and Analytics.
- Wide-ranging experience and advanced knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Product Data Management (PDM), Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Bill of Material (BOM) Management, Mechanical/Electrical CAD, Model-based Engineering, Additive Manufacturing.
- Understanding and wide application of advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in Product Data Management, Project Management, Requirements Gathering, User Acceptance, Major Upgrades, Software implementation, and validation.
- A consistent track record demonstrating the design, development, implementation, delivery, upgrade, and maintenance of PDM and PLM systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of effectively capturing and communicating technical information at all levels.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active Secret clearance required and must be eligible to apply and to pass a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer