StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Training and Development Specialist, Journeyman
in support of training systems development at NAWCTSD Orlando.
You will put your experience to work in support of CNO s Ready Relevant Learning (RRL) pillar of Sailor 2025. Assisting the Navy in transforming its training program and accelerating the learning of every Sailor for rapid response to changing warfighting requirements, thereby improving Sailor performance by coupling the timing of training with actual deck plate needs. RRL will create a learning continuum across a Sailors career, from Recruit to Master Chief, to ensure that every Sailor receives the right training at the right time to support assigned tasking. RRL will modernize training delivery methods supporting traditional brick-and-mortar schoolhouses with modern, multi-media, multi-platform delivery solutions.
Essential Job Duties:
- Draft instructional materials for technology-based courses.
- Demonstrate and utilize effective project management, course development, and evaluation skills.
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify specific training needs and develop solutions.
- Reviewing CDRL deliverables
- Develop courseware and training requirements
- Develop courseware materials
- Developer training deliverables
- Courseware design
- Design Standards
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Development of acquisition related documents, SOW
- Develop and recommend alternative training strategies
- Plan production of instructional materials
- Evaluate and apply Instructional Systems Development principles (ISD)
- Candidate must have approximately 3 or more years of experience in DoD, multimedia training.
- Preferred experience and familiarity with Navy Ratings, Navy Enlisted Codes and Apprentice level training processes.
- BA or BS degree in any discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- Additional experience may be considered in Lieu of a bachelors degree.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with StraCon’s vaccination policy. All StraCon employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. If applicable, prospective, or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over StraCon’s vaccination policy.