StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Program/Project Management Analyst. The Analyst will provide support within the CH-53 Program Office, which is fast-paced and demands a high degree of professionalism, and polish. The candidate will be a member of the CH-53K IPT and shall provide acquisition and management support with an emphasis on Scheduling and Acquisition Life Cycle Management. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Calendar updates for the CH-53K Co-IPT leads
- High level of experience with scheduling meetings
- Ability to adapt and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Strategic Communications
- Expertise with Acquisition Document support (Statements of Work (SOWs), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), and Procurement Initiation Documents (PIDs))
- Experience handling sensitive information
- Research instructions, directives, lessons learned, etc
Essential Job Duties:
- Strategic Planning
- Whiteboard sessions (strategies, plans)
- Execute planning session ideas
- A self-starter who can assist with running budget and financial reports from the NAVAIR Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT).
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Programs to include Outlook, Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Some domestic travel required
- 3-10 years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; there must be at least two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development. Demonstrated experience in program/project status tracking and schedules. NAVAIR experience and a current Common Access Card a plus.
- BS or BA degree in a business, management or relevant technical discipline is desired OR an AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience or; an additional six (6) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer