StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full-Time Financial Analyst in support of multiple programs for our corporate offices located in Fort Worth TX.
- Provides financial and/or accounting support to the Finance and Accounting Department
- Performs managerial/cost accounting, budgeting, funding execution, manpower management, workload, acquisition, document management, system support, and financial analyses to provide efficient allocation and effective utilization of financial resources
- Makes recommendations for improving operations systems, and reporting
- Supports a variety of management activities, corporate initiatives, special projects, and data calls which could have a significant impact on the organization and business operations
- Applies policies and procedures for financial planning
- Prepares, reviews, and approves monthly invoicing, reporting, reconciliations, contract modifications, and other financial transactions
- Computer efficient with advanced proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience developing, executing, and tracking Purchase Requests (PRs)
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint is preferred
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS is a plus
- BA/BS degree with at least 1 year of experience
- Allowable substitutions:
- An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience.
- Six (6) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- U.S. Citizenship required
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer