StraCon Services Group, LLC is currently seeking Technical Writer I, for the Internal Contractor Support Services (iCSS) contract in support of the Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division (NAWCTSD).
Essential Job Duties:
- Write technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions.
- May assist in layout work including: Specifications Writer, Documentation Writer and Medical Writer
- May also assist internal and external Public Affairs communications.
- The candidate should have some knowledge of and experience with Government contract and procurement procedures including new contract actions, contract modifications, and product procurement to technical data requirements are satisfied.
- Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different projects at any one time.
- Possess the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the Technical Data products.
- Experience developing and editing military Technical Documentation preferred.
- High school education or equivalent as a minimum.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer