StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full-Time Supply Support Specialist to support our NAWCTSD iCSS program in Orlando FL.
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule.
- Duties include reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; and compiling reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems.
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience as a logistics ES of in logistics management.
Demonstrated, significant knowledge, skill and experience in the application of Supply Support Services management principles, concepts, and methodology of training systems operation and maintenance for sustainment.
- Knowledge of and experience with acquisition policies and procedures including budget formulation and execution of policies and procedures sufficient to manage the Supply Support Services logistics program for assigned training systems.
- Mastery of advanced logistics knowledge of theory, concepts, principals, practices, and all aspects of Supply Support Services requirements as they relate to the support of initial and fielded training systems. Including an expert knowledge in Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS)/Obsolescence and Logistics Testing and Evaluation of training systems.
- Have significant knowledge of and experience with government contract and procurement procedures including new contract actions, contract modifications, related processes and products to ensure all support requirements are satisfied.
- Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different projects at any one time. Possess the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the Supply Support.
- Formal post-secondary education is not required, however, a degree in a logistics, Supply Chain, business, management, or technical field, from an accredited program is preferred.
- Secret Clearance or eligibility.
- U.S. Citizenship required
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer