StraCon Services Group is seeking a Full Time Executive Administrative Support Assistant
. The Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Financial Management and Comptroller) (OASN(FM&C)), Office of Financial Management Systems (FMS). This Office is responsible for setting Financial Management (FM) policies and procedures within the Department of the Navy (DoN) and representing DoN FM interests for Department of Defense (DoD) initiatives
Essential Job Duties:
- Provides direct administrative support to office operations.
- Perform complex and routine administrative duties including but not limited to: managing the day-to-day operations of an office, maintain a professional work environment by knowing Senior Executive Service (SES) protocols
- Key executive administrative/clerical responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Greets visitors, answers the phone, schedules meetings, prepares correspondence and reports, enters data, and files documents.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Independently complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Drafting Navy Correspondence as well as composing a full range of DON correspondence to include drafts of short notes, internal memos, and formal official correspondence (memoranda, letters, action memos, information memos).
- Track and coordinate all phases of tasker actions, including documentation of package arrival and departure, hand carrying packages as required, and finalizing and closing out actions as appropriate.
- Minimum of three (3) years of proven experience in an Administrative role directly supporting a Senior Executive within Department of Defense.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, exemplary planning and time management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Must be proficient in MS Office to include Word, Project, Power Point, Outlook and Excel
- Experience developing, reviewing and editing Navy correspondence IAW SECNAVINST M5216.5
- Positive attitude, resourceful nature, and excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated understanding of DON organizational structure/hierarchy, rank, grade structure, and SES protocols
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint
- Navy correspondences.
- Experience with DON systems/applications such, DTS (travel), GSA (supplies), DON Tracker (Share Point).
- BS or BA degree in Business Administration or other relevant technical discipline.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must have or be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer