StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full-Time Senior Electrical Engineer, Radio Frequency (RF) (Sr. EE, RF) to support a Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) program office. The TACCOM/ARC-210 Program requires a qualified Electrical Engineer to supporting integration of Communication systems spread across DOD platforms.
- Provides the TACCOM team with expertise related to Mobile User Objective System (MUOS), Satellite Communications (SATCOM) protocols, SATCOM systems integration, DAMA communications, Integrated Waveform (IW), Link 4A, Link 11, COM Encryption Algorithms, SATURN, HaveQuick, SINCGARS, aircraft bus control via 1553, Ethernet and the Program Loader Set (PLS) used to upload new radio software.
- Provides Integration Support for troubleshooting ARC-210 radios on airborne platforms integrating MUOS as a new capability using 1553 and Ethernet bus interfaces.
- Researches, troubleshoots, and resolves platform integration issues.
In addition, the Sr. EE, RF will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior military service/experience with RF systems.
U.S. Citizenship required
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Top Secret (TS) clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted an interim TS clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with StraCon’s vaccination policy. All StraCon employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. If applicable, prospective, or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over StraCon’s vaccination policy.