StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a General and Operations Manager, Journeyman
. The General and Operations Manager, Senior acts as the overall lead, manager and administrator for the contracted effort. Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities on technical and program/project issues. Oversees contractor execution of the contract requirements. Manages acquisition and employment of program/project resources.
Essential Job Duties:
Travel Requirements: TBD
- Provide CSS support in performing project task definition and workload planning, acquisition management, funds management, and financial cost accounting. In addition, the PJM shall:
- Provide budgeting support; project planning; program planning; and maintaining program information in the business enterprise tools. The business enterprise tools include: SAP/Navy ERP, Work in Progress Database, Program Management Tool, Command Staffing work-year database, and Workload Assignment Agreements.
- Support project leads in the performance of program tasks; respond to administrative and programmatic data calls; and provide administrative planning related to program events and day-to-day operations of assigned projects.
- Provide support in administrative planning, record keeping, data entry, communications, inventory control, and program administration related to day-to-day operations and activities of assigned projects.
- Candidate must have approximately 3-10 years of experience with Defense Department acquisition policies and procedures or like experience.
- Experience should include project management or program management that includes: implementing policy, coordinating complex Navy procedures, and developing project budgets.
- The candidate should have some knowledge of and experience with Government contract and procurement procedures including new contract actions, contract modifications, and product procurement to ensure all life-cycle support requirements are satisfied.
- Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different projects at any one time.
- Possess the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the Acquisition program.
- Experience with Navy underwater systems.
- BS or BA degree in arts or science. Business, economics, or management, background preferred.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.