StraCon is searching for a Senior Systems Engineer for defense training & simulation program support in Orlando FL.
Essential Job Duties:
- Works as a member of an Integrated Project Team (IPT); provides acquisition life cycle systems engineering support for training simulator, simulations, training aids, and test and training instrumentation systems to the IPT on assigned projects.
- Provide engineering support for requirements analysis, design and test; supporting development of acquisition documentation; supporting cost estimation ; review technical documentation; participating in design reviews, teleconferences, meetings, and discussions concerning systems upgrades, reporting on all findings, conclusions, and issues concerning these development and upgrades, and conduct in-plant and on-site testing.
- Interact with contractors and customers.
- Travel as required to support meetings, conferences, data gathering, and testing events, both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Real time modeling and simulation
- Training systems design and development
- Training systems interoperability
- Working knowledge of HLA - either real time or discrete application
- Experience working in an IPT environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 10+ years of experience related to the duties and skills listed above
- Experience supporting DoD acquisition programs
- Secret Clearance
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer