StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Financial Analyst to support a NAVAIR Aircraft Program Office.
- Provides financial and/or accounting support to the activity Accounting Department, Budget Department, Financial Systems Department or Business Operations Department, or other organizational support elements and other activities.
- Performs managerial/cost accounting, budgeting, funding execution, manpower management, workload, acquisition, document management, system support, and financial analyses to provide efficient allocation and effective utilization of financial resources, making recommendations for improving operations systems, and reporting.
- Utilizes Navy ERP to perform financial execution functions.
- Provides support with a variety of management activities, corporate initiatives, special projects, and data calls which could have significant impact on the organization and its business operations.
- Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
In addition, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in financial analysis of business programs, development of cost estimates, program status reports, and knowledge of, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience creating and updating records in the Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT).
- Experience creating, reviewing, and updating program related briefs.
- U.S. Citizenship required Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.