StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full time Airframes Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join our team in Jacksonville, FL.
The Airframes Subject Matter Expert (SME) will serve as a V-22 Maintenance SME for the V-22 training requirements analysis and courseware development program. Applicant must be able to interpret technical documentation and work in conjunction with instructional systems designers, 3D modelers, and multi-media specialists to develop accurate and effective computer-based training in a fully immersed 3D game-based environment. Position will include analyzing, designing, and developing training courses and computer-based training products from source material using company developed software tools as well as off-the-shelf products. Applicant must have effective daily communication with all team members to support fast paced, high performing tasking requirements. Applicant must have ability meet with different team members to collaborate on tasking and to meet strict and detailed deadlines. Tasking may also include travel to gather data or to present the product. Presentations are to large audiences including high ranking military officials. During presentations, the SME is responsible for providing real time training on the product as well as respond to any questions that may arise.
• Travel required
• Must be able to travel occasionally.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
• Must be 6156 military occupation specialty (MOS) with no less than 5 years’ experience on the
• Minimum aircraft qualifications include Collateral Duty Inspector (CDI), with Collateral Duty
Quality Assurance Representative (CDQAR) or above preferred.
• Must have an expert level understanding of how to use all aspects of Interactive Electronic
Technical Manuals (IETMs), Naval Air Training and Operating Procedures Standardization
(NATOPS), and any other technical documentation normally encountered during routine maintenance operations.
• Serve as a SME for the development and delivery of training solutions pertaining to technicians, maintainers, or operators of military platforms, systems, or weapons.
• Work with a team of training development professionals to analyze, design, develop, and deliver Computer-Based Training (CBT) products, virtual/augmented reality simulators, and training devices.
• Ability to multi-task and complete all assigned tasks to a self-imposed high quality without
Desired Experience (nice to haves):
• Formal school instructor experience preferred (CNATT).
• Strong technical writing skills in terms of generating and reviewing/commenting on storyboard
documents submitted by SMEs of a different MOS.
• Someone who values attention to detail and well written documentation.
• Knowledge and experience of other systems outside the normal MOS scope is preferred.
• High School Graduate or GED equivalent
• U.S. Citizenship required.
• Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD
interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.