StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Multimedia Specialist (Visual Media Coordinator). The Visual Media Coordinator will produce multiple videos daily and aggregate videos from other sources to meet video goals. They will need to work comfortably with content teams to help transition ideas of “word people” to the visual medium. Must be able to develop own ideas and shoot and produce own video from various locations. Must be adept in working with social media to maximize visual presentation and audience outreach. Able to adapt to an ever-evolving news environment, remain cognizant of trends and identify better ways to reach and cultivate a video audience. Must be able to manage time effectively and produce accurate quality visual content quickly. Collaboration, communication and people skills are a must.
Essential Job Duties:
- Aggregate videos from assorted sources.
- Edit video
- Post visual (photo and video) content on social media
- Collaborates effectively with others.
- Has a working understanding of the technologies used to publish content digitally.
- Monitor video placement on websites.
- Track video performance to maximize traffic potential.
- Ensures that all content has the best image presentation.
- Work with web producers on best visual presentation
- Handles assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Stays up-to-date on news and emerging trends.
- Keeps up with technology trends in producing and gathering visuals.
- Handles other assignments as needed, showing flexibility and adaptability.
- Must have working knowledge in a Naval Environment specifically working with a 3-star command.
- Some domestic travel required
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.