StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full time Logistics Analyst, Junior or Mid level to support a NAVAIR program office at Patuxent River MD. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs various tasking related to the development, operation, evaluation, and improvement of weapon systems supportability and/or maintainability programs and information systems.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, investigates, researches, or applies logistics, maintenance, acquisition, or financial data and information.
- Develops, modifies, prepares, or validates documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and management information systems.
- Able to create, update and maintain files and information.
- Assist on technical evaluation, identification of weapons systems logistics requirements and resources.
- Provide support to Senior Logistics Manager, the Program Office Assistant Program Manager for Logistics (APML) Deputies, Logistics Element Manager (LEMs) and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across the full spectrum of ILS elements.
- Aides in the development of logistics support and maintainability programs or plans, systems acquisition requirements analysis, budgetary or financial analysis and control, life cycle cost analysis and control, weapons systems hardware and software standardization and compatibility.
- At least three (3) years of experience in logistics support or maintenance and experience in logistics planning.
- Knowledge of Deckplate, PSR, JDRS, and CSPT systems.
- Knowledge Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)/Reliability & Maintainability (R&M) program test and evaluation planning and execution, and ILS/R&M program management analysis
- High School Diploma or GED
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.