StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Senior Program Analyst (Sr. PA) to support a NAVAIR program office. The Sr. PA is responsible for performing critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success.
- The Senior Analyst applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget, and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes, and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Participates as a member of and/or supports the overall Program and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
In addition, the Sr. PA will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements.
- At least ten (10) years of experience years of experience performing duties described in the functional description.
- Prior naval aviator experience is desired.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- MS or MA degree.
- Allowable substitution:
- A BS or BA degree and an additional two (2) years of work experience performing the duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Masters’ Degree.
- An Associate’s Degree plus an additional four (4) years of work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Masters’ Degree.
- Six (6) years of additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Masters’ Degree.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.