StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Program Analyst, Journeyman (PA) to support a NAVAIR program office. The PA is responsible for performing critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success.
- The Program Analyst applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget, and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes, and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Participates as a member of and/or supports the overall Program and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
In addition, the PA will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements.
- Three (3) to ten (10) years of experience performing duties described in the functional
- NAVAIR Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP) experience desired.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- BA or BA degree.
- Allowable substitution:
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.