StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking an Information Security Analyst, Journeyman
to support NAWCTSD and their respective portfolios of platforms, programs, schools, and training systems. The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for planning, implementing, upgrading, and monitoring security measure for the protection of computer networks and information. The candidate will assess system vulnerabilities for security risks and propose and implement risk mitigation strategies. Candidate will ensure that appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure and respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversees the cybersecurity program of an information system or network; including managing information security implications within the organization, specific program, or other area of responsibility, to include: Strategy, personnel, infrastructure, requirements, policy enforcement, emergency planning, security awareness, and other resources.
- Conducts the integration/testing, operations, and maintenance of systems security.
- Responsible for the analysis and development of the integration, testing, operations, and maintenance of systems security.
- Potential travel up to 15%
- Candidate must have approximately 3 or more years of cyber security experience in secure network and system design, analysis, procedure/test generation, test execution and implementation of computer/network security mechanisms.
- CERTIFICATIONS: One or more of the following certifications or Prior military Cyber experience. (i.e. CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) or Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) or Security+(CE) or Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) or Committee on National Security Systems Instruction (CNSSI) 4012-4016 Certificate or National Defense University (NDU) Chief Information Security Office (CISO) certificate, or prior Navy military with NEC 2780 or 2779 or 2781
- BS or BA Degree in in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer