StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full time Junior Acquisition Specialist to join our team supporting a NAVAIR PMA at PAX River MD. The job duties include but are not limited to:
Essential Job Duties:
- The Junior Acquisition Specialist utilizes business and technical methodologies to provide support of hardware, software and service acquisition and life cycle management.
- Support and draft program milestone related documentation to ensure compliance with all aspects of the DoD and SECNAV 5000 series directives.
- Assess program procedures, practices, philosophies, and documentation for compliance with specifications, contracts, and mission requirements.
- Attend, participate, support, analyze, provide input, develop, prepare and report on briefs, point papers, reports, correspondence, meetings, conferences, and review boards.
- Participates in meetings and supports specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Associates Degree in a business, management or technical discipline preferred.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a business or technical position.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer