StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Helpdesk Administrator. The Helpdesk Administrator will be responsible for maintaining operation and maintenance of company hardware, software and related infrastructure, maintaining maximum up-time for end-users. This individual will ensure that all StraCon hardware, operating systems, software and related procedures adhere to organizational standards, values and strategic plan. This individual will work with team members, project teams and other departments in expanding or implementing new systems that meet organizational needs. Additionally, the Helpdesk Administrator be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Two years of Helpdesk experience
- Windows Administration
- Active Directory
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- Printer Management
- Experience working with Microsoft SharePoint, and Skype for Business
- Must be able to lift items up to 35 pounds and be able to crouch or crawl under desks
- Ability to present information effectively and respond to questions from staff in a professional manner is required
- Must be able to maintain a positive, can-do attitude while dealing with stressful situations
- Configure and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, software, peripheral devices, VoIP phones, accounts, and cabling.
- Maintain optimum system performance levels
- Maintain appropriate records, logs and reporting of support activities
- Maintain inventory of desktops, laptops, tablets, licenses, VoIP phones, and remote routers
- Provide support per request from various departments including after-hours support
- Associates Degree in Information Systems or similar field is preferred but not required
- Must possess CompTIA Security+ otherwise should attain within 90 days after date of hire.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Extensive background investigation is required
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer