StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Part-time, Engineer, Journeyman, Test and Evaluation (T&E), located in Orlando, FL. The Test Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Apply engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test and/or evaluate training systems and related sub-systems.
- Review and prepare engineering and technical plans, analyses, reports, change proposals, SOW and other technical documentation.
- Apply engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration, configuration management, acceptance testing, developmental testing or capabilities-based testing.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, tests and/or evaluates automated data processing software related to engineering or functional requirements of aircraft flight control systems, system integration, configuration management, weapon systems, associated support systems, or management information systems.
- Assignments may involve test and evaluation of hardware and/or software related to engineering or functional requirements of training systems.
Desired Experience Requirements:
- Direct experience in one or a combination of the following areas: training systems, aircraft system/subsystem development test and evaluation, or aircraft flight controls.
- Software Test Methods
- C++ Visual Studio
- HTML 5
- SCORM Acceptance Testing
- Government Acceptance Testing Methods
- B.S. in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Allowable substitution: Four (4) years of experience must be in the area test and evaluation.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active Secret clearance required
Up to 15%
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer