StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full-time Engineer, Journeyman, Test and Evaluation (T&E), located in Orlando, FL. The Test Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Apply engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test and/or evaluate training systems and related sub-systems.
- Review and prepare engineering and technical plans, analyses, reports, change proposals, SOW and other technical documentation.
- Apply engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration, configuration management, acceptance testing, developmental testing or capabilities-based testing.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, tests and/or evaluates automated data processing software related to engineering or functional requirements of aircraft flight control systems, system integration, configuration management, weapon systems, associated support systems, or management information systems.
- Assignments may involve test and evaluation of hardware and/or software related to engineering or functional requirements of training systems.
Desired Experience Requirements:
- Direct experience in one or a combination of the following areas: training systems, aircraft system/subsystem development test and evaluation, or aircraft flight controls.
- Software Test Methods
- C++ Visual Studio
- HTML 5
- SCORM Acceptance Testing
- Government Acceptance Testing Methods
- B.S. in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Allowable substitution: Four (4) years of experience must be in the area test and evaluation.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active Secret clearance required
Up to 15%
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer