StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Training and Development Specialist, Journeyman
in support of training systems development and Foreign Military Sales Support at NAWCTSD Orlando.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop courseware and training requirements
- Develop courseware materials
- Developer training deliverables
- Courseware design
- Design Standards
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Development of acquisition related documents, SOW, CDRL
- Develop and recommend alternative training strategies
- Plan production of instructional materials
- Evaluate and apply Instructional Systems Development principles (ISD)
- Provide Products/Documents/Reports:
- ISD: Training Situation Analyses, Training System Functional Descriptions, Military Characteristics, Instructional Performance Requirements, Instructional Media Requirements, Instructional Media Design, Training Program Structure, Conduct Information, Training Conduct Support, Training Evaluation, Test Package, Instructional Media Package, Training Systems Support; Electronic Performance Support Systems (EPSS);
- HSI: Mission Analysis, Mission Scenarios, Functional Flow Block Diagrams, Operational Sequence Diagrams, Performance Baseline Specifications, Quality Function Descriptions, Top Down Functional Analysis, Workload Analysis, Test Analysis, Manpower Estimation;
- HPI: Business Analysis, Performance Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Intervention Performance, HPI Evaluation; POA&Ms.
- Potential travel up to 15%
- Candidate must have approximately 3 or more years of experience in DoD training.
- Should also have a background in enhancing training, especially for military members.
- Experience with Navy Aviation training preferred
- BA or BS degree in any discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).