StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full-Time Training and Development Specialist, Senior to support our NAVAIR customer in Milton, FL.
Essential Job Duties:
The Senior Training and Development Specialist conducts human behavior studies to enhance training systems. Duties include:
- Use of instructional system design (ISD) model, a human performance improvement model, and human systems integration guidance.
- Conduct analyses to identify and validate training requirements and document results of analyses.
- Design and conduct analyses in support of HSI to include selecting methodology, designing instruments, collecting and analyzing data and reporting results.
- Design and implement training-related human performance improvement (HPI) interventions.
- Apply validated research to support learning decisions.
- Develop and recommend alternative training strategies for consideration by decision-makers.
- Design, develop, and implement instruction in a systematic manner.
- Provide input on selecting instructional media, materials, and equipment to meet learning objectives.
- Plan and accomplish production of instructional materials.
- Design, develop, and implement prototype and final courseware for interactive multi-media, computer-based, web-based, and distributed learning presentations.
- Evaluate training development and training effectiveness using formative and summative evaluation techniques.
- Provide inputs to a database system for maintaining assigned training systems hardware, software, and courseware operational and currency status.
- Instruct client personnel on procedures, processes, and methods of operating, maintaining, revising, and enhancing the assigned training system.
- Use appropriate industry and Government standards and specifications.
- Development of acquisition related documents, Statement of Work (SOW)
- Provide Products/Documents/Reports:
- ISD: Training Situation Analyses, Training System Functional Descriptions, Military Characteristics, Instructional Performance Requirements, Instructional Media Requirements, Instructional Media Design, Training Program Structure, Conduct Information, Training Conduct Support, Training Evaluation, Test Package, Instructional Media Package, Training Systems Support; Electronic Performance Support Systems (EPSS);
- HSI: Mission Analysis, Mission Scenarios, Functional Flow Block Diagrams, Operational Sequence Diagrams, Performance Baseline Specifications, Quality Function Descriptions, Top Down Functional Analysis, Workload Analysis, Test Analysis, Manpower Estimation;
- HPI: Business Analysis, Performance Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Intervention Performance, HPI Evaluation; POA&Ms.
- Candidate must have approximately 10 or more years of experience with the Essential Job Duties listed above.
- Should also have a background in enhancing training, especially for military members.
- Experience with Navy Training preferred
- BA or BS degree in any discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer