StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time SharePoint Architect to join our team in San Diego, CA.
Essential Job Duties:
- Monitor websites for content, security, and integration with other tools on the publicly accessible web such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Flickr, Google Analytics, Google Web Master Tools, Wikipedia and YouTube.
- Scan daily DoD publications, websites, and visual media to include: CHINFO, Navy.mil, All Hands Magazine, Echelon II/III PACFLT command websites and recommend local, Navy-wide, or DoD-wide articles, photos, policies, and/or memoranda for inclusion on a web page collection.
- Develop web design templates and graphics that facilitate ease of updating in the future.
- Utilize Google Analytics or other applicable analytic software to provide monthly trend analysis on website and social media usage.
- Maintain the private NIPRNet website collection which consists of more than 50 integrated DoD user common access card (CAC)-accessible SharePoint websites and a SIPRNet website collection which consists of approximately 10 integrated SharePoint websites within the iNavy SharePoint Collaboration Portal environment.
- Maintain up to date and archived content provided by the staff and claimant commands to include: policy/directives, command briefs, calendars/schedules, document collaboration libraries, lists, document work flows, surveys, and visual media.
- Perform all tasks, using policies and procedures and industry-standard tools to ensure that the webpage(s) are accessible at all times.
- Maintain the structure and templates of the SharePoint website collections.
- Monitor the websites for content, security, and integration with other web tools.
- Manage users and groups within the SharePoint website collections to include: user approval, security group creation, group and individual rights assignment, online frequently asked questions (FAQs) and tips.
- Provide group and user support during regular working hours (via phone and email) and include ensuring optimal solutions are provided within the established construct of the web environment.
- Maintain SharePoint and web utility training.
- Provide a help desk function which will be available to the staff and claimant commands for web and SharePoint support during normal working hours.
- Ensure the content in the portal is managed such that both current and archived information is available.
- Organize and optimize information for easy searching (intuitive function-based) and archived content shall be organized chronologically.
- Migrate all the content from the Navy hosting environment (Public, Private, Secret) to iNavy and/or any other Navy mandated website hosting environments to keep in compliance with Navy policy for centralized websites.
- Preferred certification - MCA: Microsoft SharePoint.
- Must have recent experience within 5 years in design and implementation of a higher headquarters (Echelon 3) SharePoint collaboration site to include creating and customizing templates, taxonomy, and workflow.
- Must have recent experience within 5 years in implementation of an ashore or afloat SharePoint environment.
- Applicants must have excellent communication and organization skills, business analysis capabilities, documentation skills, self-motivation, project leadership expertise, and maintain outstanding professionalism.
- Experience creating custom sites, custom master pages, page layouts, custom web parts, display templates, branding.
- Some domestic travel required.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the essential job duties listed above.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in the area of MIS, CIS, or Computer Science preferred allowable substitution: An additional 5 years’ experience in the essential job duties.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).